Monday, October 25, 2010

The Big Five Fʻs

As Dad likes to put it, so far Iʻve been to the Big Five Fʻs.
First off, FISHING at Troutdale
Dadʻs trying real hard to catch me a fish

Well Dad did it, he caught one but I donʻt really know how
 I feel about that slippery, slimy fish hanging from that string 

 It is official, I dont like it I dont like it at all! 


But I guess we all need to eat somehow

We visited Dad at the FIRE STATION and I got to see all
his gear and meet his friends

Aunty Eva was so comfortable

and Uncle Johnny put me right to sleep

Dadʻs truck has the same name as me!

The LA County FAIR was our next "F" and the Budweiser clydesdales 
were simply the coolest ever!

Dad gave me the keys to the truck...

Look out people, Iʻve got the wheel today!

They said he would make 100,000 hamburgers, yum!


And lastly our Sunday Night FOOTBALL game

Go Steelers!


And lastly, my very first FIREMANS Brew event, a firefighters chili cookoff but
unfortunately this is the only evidence that we were even there, fooey!

No comments:

Post a Comment