Monday, November 1, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

I started off my Halloween very typical, with a coned off section just for me and my nap

Meanwhile Dad was carving a pumpkin for me,

and my cousin Faith helped out too

She told me later it felt like snot all over her hands, eww!

Rise and shine, Iʻm ready to start off my trick or treating adventure


Han Solo Daddy, Princess Leia Mommy, and YODA I AM!

Aunty Jennifer and my 80ʻs rockstar of a cousin Kendra

Uncle Jeffrey, Aunty Chandra, and my geisha of a cousin Faith



Grandma and Grandpa with all their moʻopuna

Teaching Grandma all about "the force"

Here come all my friends




TRICK OR TREAT, is that what Iʻm supposed to say?



We gathered candy and I lasted five whole houses

It was a great Halloween and pooped I was, Yoda good night I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment