Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A TRIP UP NORTH...

I am learning the holidays mean traveling so our first stop was Aunty Shariʻs class where I watched and did not say a peep...SYKE!
 Dad taught these kids all about firefighting and then some
It was all old stuff to me, I mean I live with the guy!
Off to see great Grandpa Dale and we had a lot to catch up on!
Like who chews better, finally someone who understands me.
Thats my shoe, she wins!
I like to keep it simple with my hand but when things dont go how they should, in my mouth,
well, I let everybody know
then all I need is some human interaction,
 a grand piano
and my mommy and daddy!
Coarsegold, where the gold is coarse and "the shire" is green and plentiful. Until next time, where I can frolic amongst them!

No comments:

Post a Comment