Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

I am brand new to the celebration of Easter but apparently its not easter,
without this weird search of plastic eggs!
I spotted a bright green one amongst the greenery!

Look at them all standing around, and Iʻm gonna put this plastic grass where it belongs...in my mouth!
Family photos are never an easy feat with us
They want us to "look here", "look over there", "look up"
and they wanted me to wear this silly headband!
I say, "NO WAY JOSE" (i donʻt know jose only that its a figure of speech)
Mom proceeded to keep me looking like this...
so I gave her this look!
It was like christmas all over again with gifts, but I wanted to show grandma my new found walking skills
and standing skills at my favorite item
The Lamp!
Happy easter to all my ʻohana near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment