Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THREES A GOOD NUMBER

Being that this was my third trip to Hawaiʻi,
I did a lot of growing up right in my grandmas yard.
I learned how to brush my own teeth,
climb some stairs,
clap my hands,
paddle on a surfboard,
stand up on a surfboard,
and grow amongst the trees!
They got me doing all these new tasks, Iʻm simply pooped!
But I persevered and the next day, I was on a back hoe with Uncle Charlie cleaning away the big, tall grass.
And trying on big, man hats!
I was once again reunited with my beautiful Juliet.
As well as my diva cousin Charlie Rose.
Me and Pualīlīlehua pressed play on our friendship,
and I cannot wait to become as big as Kamaʻehu.
But more importantly, I cannot wait to be like my daddy.
We spent our fathers day at great grandpas grave
In fact, I walked around and said Happy Fathers Day to all those who have left us.
However, my Grandpa Cavaco kept drawing me back.
My last few days were spent just like how they started
in the beautiful sand of lanikai with the people I love.
Another joyous trip back to the motherland and what a lovely time it was!











No comments:

Post a Comment